Report Sno-Park Problems

Sno-Park Sign at Rock Creek

Sno-Parks provide parking for winter recreation in California. They are managed by the Department of Parks and Recreation for the use of skiers, snowshoers, snowplayers, snowmobilers, and others. Vehicles parked at one of the 18 Sno-Parks must display a Sno-Park permit. You can find information on the Sno-Park sites and how to purchase permits on the State's website:

Snowlands Network has representatives on the committee that advises the Program and can bring problems to the attention of the Sno-Park staff.

Use the following form to submit a report on a recent experience at one of the Sno-Parks. This information will be forwarded to the Sno-Park program.

Problem Report

Address 1: 
Address 2: 
Sno-Park Visited: 
Date of visit:  MM/DD/YYYY
Time of visit:  HH:MM AM/PM

I visited this Sno-Park to (select any applicable):

I observed problems with the following (select any applicable):
Detailed description of problem:
If you have any suggestions on improving the Sno-Park program or can recommend a location for a future Sno-Park, please do so here:

To ensure that the entity submitting this report is an actual human and not a spambot, please solve the following mathematical equation: